Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tumblr appreciation post.

Lately, I've been a little obsessed with my Tumblr. Well, I've always been pretty obsessed with Tumblr. Having one of my tabs on mozilla always on tumblr. But recently, it's the only site that I can sit on for hours and hours just looking through my dashboard and reblogging and reblogging and reblogging. Not that I'm complaining. It might sound extremely weird/silly but when I read some of the things that I come across, it makes me feel so much better that I'm not the only one who feels that way you know? Like, I'm so thankful that someone out there feels the same like me and decides to put it on tumblr. So, I don't have to find the words that I want to say. I can just reblog. Some of them are so extremely spot on. I always feel like I've found something special when I do.

I find tumblr to be extremely therapeutic. It has helped me out a bunch. I love my tumblr blog. I go through it when I'm feeling nostalgic and it's amazing how, going through my old posts, I can figure out where exactly I was at that time of re-blogging. You know what I mean? Like when I got a new boyfriend, or when we broke up. Doing the whole LDR things, the angry, sad, and then finally getting better part. And then there's always the part where I sort of have the self-hate thing going on. Cause, come on, everyone has that little part in them.

ARGH I LOVE TUMBLR. hahahahah

Anyhoots, I will get pictures on this blog ASAP. Well, as soon as the internet stops fucking up. I met up with the lovely Vivian today as well as Jacob. And it's was so good to see Vivian! I haven't seen her in a whole year. It was good. I always get so afraid of meeting old friends cause I'm scared that I wouldn't have anything to say. But it's so silly. How can we not have anything to say to one another, right? Silly Amelia.

Last night, I cut my own fringe with my mom giving me instructions. I thought I did a pretty good job. It's a little of a coconut looking fringe at the moment but I guess it'll grow out.

ALSO watched The Rise of The Planet of The Apes yesterday and IT WAS SO GOOD! Some parts made me bawl like a baby and some parts made me gasp out loud in disbelief... but it was a good show and I enjoyed myself very much. Tom Felton does a good asshole character. The kind you want to shoot in the face. And James Franco is always good. Always. ;) But go watch! It's the kind of movie that gets you thinking afterwards. It's so.. mm. I don't have the word for it.

This week is going to be good! I can feel it in my fingers. I FEEL IT IN MY TOES. But we girls are going for a little bonding/sleepover/food night and I know it's going to be amazing.

I will post pictures up soon!

xxxx
AMELIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment