Friday, September 9, 2011

Gutted.

I'm sitting here in the dining room in silence with my mother and a random song playing in the background. It's a Bon Iver song, Come Talk To Me, covered by Peter Gabriel. I don't like it. It's weird. I'm not gonna be downloading this. Next song. The Script's For the First time. This is a good song.

I'm worrying about University. When did I grow up and started worrying? Beats me. I start in 2 weeks and I'm freaking out that dad hasn't put in any money into my bank a/c so I can't pay 1/2 of my fees yet. I'm freaking out that they won't let me into Uni if I haven't paid my fees. T-T

Silly though. I'm sure everything is going to be OK.

Mom is making Shirataki Noodles stir fried with eggs and veges for me tonight. 10cals for a whole packet of noodles, it's amazing. I must find this in the UK.

Will write soon. I've got loads on my head so my mind is always heavy, but here's the things. I don't know what I'm thinking about. It's always so upside down messed up, blurred up visions. I don't know what I'm thinking about.

This pisses me off.

x,
Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment