Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New beginnings

Hello! :)

Okay, so this is a new layout. A little complicated but once you get the gist of it, it gets easy :P and pretty fun to be clicking around and stuff.

I'm finally un-privatizing my blog as of today again! The past two months was good but now it's all out in the open again! As you guys can see, in the section above labeled Amelia, is where I've got a short description etc, you'll be able to read it and that's about it. It's as simple as it gets eventhough the whole new layout looks pretty complicated.

I will also be labeling my posts now! So it'll be easier to see. I'm still wondering what kind of labeling I should give my posts. Emotions wise.. or I don't know. We'll see by the end of this posts what I've decided on :P

Anyway, this is a new beginning for my blog once again. I welcome all my readers, new and old back to Bytes-Infinitum. :D I will assure you that from here on, I will blog regularly with constant updates and news about my life and thoughts.

Wait for it!

x
Amelia

(Okay, I've reached the end of my post and I still have not decided. Anybody got suggestions? Comment below! :D)

3 comments:

  1. john doe1:44 AM

    once you get the jizz of it... oooh yeah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to have you back bon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D :D :D Hehe thank youu

    ReplyDelete