So, here goes. My obligatory list of things-I-have-done-in-2011. LEGGO!
- Turned 20 years old and had an amazing time doing so.
- Finished 2nd year of University and started my 3rd.
- Visited various places in Italy, went to Oslo, and took the bus down to London a fair few times, Various places in Germany, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague.
- Moved on from a past relationship-- did it properly, with closure and dignity! (not really lol) but nevertheless moved on, and learned that things really do happen for a reason.
- Met someone, and even though it is only the beginning, he makes me so very happy, I can't believe it! Truly. :)
- Got a new phone-- the Samsung Galaxy S2 (White), new laptop/ The macbook Pro 17" and new DS/ Nintendo DSi XL (Mario Kart version).
- Moved into a beautiful flat with a beautiful person.
- Learned that I only need people who need me in my life and therefore had done a massive update on my friends. Learned that I have to be careful with the ones I call friends.
- Took up climbing-- and enjoyed it! I can totally see myself doing it in a long run! Finally a sport that Amelia doesn't suck in!
- Have taken an affinity to make-up and is now completely obsessed with all things make-up. My favourite things at the moment are: Bronzers, Highlighter and Blushers (more exactly -- Nars Dolce Vita is a dream!)
- Did not have a single falling out with anyone I deem important in my life.
- Lost 7 kilos over summer and while I am slowing putting it back again this Christmas, I have plans for the new year! Watch me :)
- Grown up! I think I have matured a whole lot in 2011, thanks to certain situations and people. I have chosen to growTFU. :)
- NOT GET INTO A CAR ACCIDENT! omg, so proud. 3 months of driving and not one single car accident k :D ehee
- Been happy. And I enter 2012 with hopes of staying happy. Remember, you can always choose to be happy regardless of the situation. Happiness is a choice and a decision.
I will be seeing yous all sooner on this blog. I have a few resolutions for the new years and yes, *rolls eyes* lol, losing weight and blogging more is on the list too. I know, I know. :p I will try my best though.. honest!
Here are some pictures from Allisan and I's Christmas dinner a couple nights back :) It was lovely seeing everyone just before the holidays!
HAVE A MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Lots of love,