Friday, March 2, 2012

Alive with the glory of love.



Checkered sleeveless top : TopShop
Shorts: TopShop
Woven Belt: Uniqlo

On my lips: M.A.C Chatterbox 




Tribal print top: Jane Norman
Skirt: ASOS
Bow Belt: ASOS

On my lips: M.A.C Chatterbox

Hello everyone.  How's everyone doing? It is March now, how quick is time going by? End of this month and 1/4 of the year 2012 would have gone by already. What have you accomplished? Actually, I'll answer that at the end of this month :P 

For the month of February, I am proud to say that I have been going to the gym religiously. I aim for the gym at least 5 or 4 times a week, 2 days at the swimming pool and one day off to cool down. I think I'm getting used to this routine and I look forward to it almost every day. Yes, the reason for all this sessions is to mainly lose weight-- which I have not been successful with. I have been gaining unfortunately, which sucks for me since the number on the scales are oh-so-important to me. But it is what it is. I think it must be because I've not been successful at cutting down my food and portions. It's so difficult when you get hungry all the time y'know? It is frustrating. Very very frustrating. It is quite demoralizing to be honest, I feel like there is no point to pushing myself so hard and not coming out with any results..but I think I just really need to man the hell up and start cutting down on my food fo' real. Or else, there wouldn't be any point at all.

Today, on the way to the gym in the morning (yup, we aim to go first thing in the morning if time allows it. Usually around 7am or 8am. If not, we'll go at 7pm. We as in Allisan and I and at night, occasionally with Sinda).. something unfortunate happened. Was walking down the stairs of our flat and I miss the last two steps and fell on my side, on my left ankle to be more exact. So, now I am here in bed lying down with a swollen as fuck ankle. This makes me really sad because I over-ate yesterday and was really looking forward to running this morning. This swollen ankle also means that I won't be able to do any exercise for a while since I can hardly walk without wincing in pain and sighing in frustration. I walked to class and back and I felt like I was dragging a dead foot around. It hurt pretty bad. Why am I so clumsy?! Ugh. Frustrated at myself. So freaking much. 

Allisan has been a really darling, making porridge and frying up an omelette and putting together everything. Just cause I said I'd like to eat porridge. It was delicious and reminded me of home and my mom who would make porridge if I wasn't feeling particularly well. It's times like this when I miss home the most. To have somebody to dote over me and make sure I feel better and that is why I am so thankful to have Allisan as a flatmate. She does so much for me, I am forever eternally grateful to have her in my life and to be able to share these two lovely years with her (she graduates this year!).

I hope this ankle of mine heals up soon enough. Fair enough, tomorrow was supposed to be my day off anyway but on Saturday, I am scheduled for swimming and hopefully climbing and I have not climbed in ages and was really looking forward to it and then Allisan and I have circuit classes on Sunday and I really really want to go to that. So hopefully my ankle heals up soon. Wish my luck! If not, I am going to be so disappointed. :( In my self for being so clumsy. zzz. 

Anyway, you'll notice in my pictures that I have been using M.A.C's Chatterbox on my lips a bit. I love it! It's the only colour I want to use at the moment. It is the perfect shade of pink and it makes me so happy when I have it on. :P I am obsessed with make-up it is so unhealthy at the moment. I don't even want to buy clothes anymore which is good. Right? But make-up is so expensive it doesn't really matter if I don't buy clothes or shoes or bags. All my money is spent on make-up that I want and not really need. -_-" Hmm. 

Hope y'all have a good weekend. I'm going to spend it trying to get better and spending a day in Edinburgh (I don't know how I am going to walk it) and hopefully start on my Auditing coursework. I hate how our coursework due dates are all so close... it is so :( 

lots of love xxx
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment