Saturday, June 9, 2012

For Allisan (the most awesomenest!)

Dearest Allisan,

 Where do I even begin? How do I begin? We've been friends for nearly two years and in this two years you have become so many things in my life. I am so blessed to have met you on that faithful day in the Chinese Society meeting and I am so glad that you like food! (like me-- I really do think that is where our friendship blossomed over, you must agree with me :P) Even more blessed to have had the privilege of sharing the flat with you. You are an AWESOME flatmate. Seriously. Too good to be true :) Thank you for so much Allisan. Thank you for being there with me, thank you for eating and traveling and shopping with me, thank you for laughing and sharing my laughter and tears with me, thank you for all the good times, thank you for putting up with all of me. Most of all, thank you for being a friend, you know what they say, a friend in need is a friend indeed and you, my dear, are one hell of a friend. You mean a lot for me and I hope you know that. I wish nothing but happiness and joy and everything good under the sun in your future endeavors and I know that our paths will meet again. I hope to remain friends for life, you know that right. Haha! No getting rid of me. Luckily social networks and programs have made it really easy to keep in touch so please, do keep in touch. You will always be in my thoughts! *rawr* (I also want to travel some more with you because you are so fun to travel with! and then we can eat loads of good food and take bo liao pictures and talk about where to eat the next day-- lol everything is about food :P)

Here are some of the pictures from our Christmas/New Year's 2012 trip that I really do like! hehe






























I am going to miss living with you so much! Really. Please always take good care of yourself and your health and be safe in everything that you do. You are an amazing person, please please please don't ever forget that. You are fantastic, wonderful, brilliant, kind, smart, funny, you are you and I am so thankful to have you in my life.

I AM GOING TO MISS YOU omg. I don't know how to stress this out. You know what I mean lah hor! hahahaha Have a great summer trip and enjoy every minute of it and COME TO BRUNEI SOMETIME TO VISIT ME PLEASE and we can go eat Kolo Mee. hahahaha

LOTS AND LOTS OF ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  and more ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥,
Amelia xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment