Friday, August 31, 2012

Stay.

It's been a while, blog and faithful blog readers (if there is any). I sit here on my bed, alone in my flat tonight and it has really been a while since I've ever been so left alone. Nobody in the flat, nobody in the toilet, the kitchen, the living room, the other bedroom..

My mother left Aberdeen on Monday to go back to Brunei and it has been very difficult coping with life without my mother by my side again. There's no other way to put it. I am my mother's daughter, she is my best friend. I love being around my mom and I miss her so much when she's away. 3 months in her presence has been ever so fortunate for me but alas! Real life calls and there I must be seperated from my dearest mother for the next 9 months or so..

It's been so lovely having my mother with me. Eating, shopping, laughing and at times, arguing with her around Aberdeen, London, Luxembourg, Ghent, Amsterdam and Edinburgh has been the highlight of my summer. I don't know how to express how much fun and happiness I felt guys. I really don't know how to explain it. I just know how to tell y'all that I had a really good time with my mother here! She was with me 24/7 except when she or I was in the toilet/shower.. and I love her company like no other. My mother and I, we talk on the same wavelength and we have this thing where we don't really have to say and we know what the other is thinking. It's amazing and I am so proud to have her as a mother. Someone who understands me, who trusts me and most of all, who loves me so much. I am such a lucky lady. Such, a lucky lady.












I miss you so much ma, and I can't wait to see you again soon.  (wish you were still here in Aberdeen with me instead of in Brunei, so far away............... T_T)

I love you so much!

xx
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment