Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Start

I am so happy I got my hair permed this summer. I LOVE IT.

With my momma at her fav thai place in Aberdeen :)

My friends all know how much I ADORE skulls. Well, I found the perfect bracelet in the prettiest pastel colours from Miss Selfridges :)


A portion of our Thai Food.

Cheryl and Diana and a Red car blocking off most of the "view" hehe

Two of the most important people in my life*hearts*

The ladies after walking through the international food market and eating LOADS.

With the love of my life, I don't know how to explain how happy I am to be with him again.

Us and our shopping!

Diana and I :) I don't know what I would do without this girl tbh.

Jun *kisses*




Just a collection of pictures from last Saturday where we had lunch, went shopping, had a stroll through the International food market and buying tarts, pastries and all sorts of sweet yummies :)

I enjoy spending time with these people although, we are missing Allisan loads and it would be even more fun if that lovely girl was here with us. But alas, she's graduated and is living a new chapter of her life. We miss you, love.

xx
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment