Thursday, December 20, 2012

My First Love Story.

I know, I know it is the middle of December now and so much has happened since my last post in the beginning of the November but hey, I need to start somewhere.. don't I? :)

Last month on the 23rd of November 2012, besides being my lovely baby cousin's 21st Birthday, it was also Jun and my first anniversary together. How time flies. 12 months together, to be completely honest it doesn't even feel like it's been a year. Some days it feels like it was only yesterday that we got together. Other days it feels like I've been with this man all my life and I won't ever know how I am ever going to live without him in my life again but the truth is there, it has only been 12 months and those have been the happiest 12 months of my life so far with promises of so much more to come. I've never actually been with anyone for more than 8 months, let alone a whole year and now I am looking forward to all the years that I have instore for Jun and I.

There are so much I can type about Jun. The way he makes me laugh, even when he's made me mad and the way he makes me giggle and blush like a little girl. The way he cares for me so much and worries about me the way he does. The way he holds my hand and pulls me close to him when we are walking down the streets. The way he makes sure I never walk into puddles or any other miscellaneous gross things that flood the street of Aberdeen. The way he makes sure I am safely tucked in bed every night and the way he switched off my light when he says goodnight to me. The way that he can tolerate all my silliness. I have never met anyone who can be so patient with me ever. The way he kisses me and the way he is always on my side and supporting me even though he might not agree with my ideas 100%. The way we talk about the future, our future, even though we both don't have a clue how our lives are going to turn out. The way he is so confident that I am the one for him and he is the one for me and that we will end up together in the end. The way he tells me he loves me and I know no other way than to trust him.

I know, I know, it all sounds like a whole lot of bullcrap. But I've been in a few relationships before and I can tell. I really can tell, this one is different. It really is different. Just the way I carry myself around this man is different. I never feel like I have to be anyone other than myself when I am around Jun. He accepts me for who I am and never tells me that I am fat, or an embarrassment. He never tells me that I can't fart or burp because I am a "lady". He never tells me that my music taste sucks or that I eat too much. He really does let me be myself and let me tell you this: it is really such a relief. Pretending to be someone I am not is tiring and can really take it's toll on a relationship cause there's really just to an extent that you can lie about yourself, or pretend to be someone that you're not.

Don't get me wrong though, our relationship isn't just all about fairytales and pretty things and sparkly shiny stars. We really do have our ups and downs. We quarrel and we fight but you know what? I appreciate it. I really do believe it makes us stronger as a couple and we learn to laugh about the small things are aren't really all that serious. It's great. It's real. It's healthy. 

To Jun:

I only have 3 words, 8 letters for you. To be really really honest, I really don't think they've come up with a word that really sums up what I feel inside of me for you. I love you. (so that's the next best thing I can say because I really really do love/adore/cherish you) Thank you for being the man that you are and always being what you are best: Yourself. :) I look forward to the many more months and years with you in this lifetime and I hope that one day we will achieve the big J&A (Jun&Amelia) Dream! :) You are the best and you always bring a smile to my heart even when I am feeling the lousiest of lousy. Hehe.

To Everyone else who has been nothing but a big support of our relationship:

THANK YOU SO MUCH. WE WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU! HEHEHEHEHEHE hehehehe. I am actually really happy and feel so blessed that we have so many of y'all feeling happy for us and are worried for us when the going gets tough. Thank you thank you thank you. You all play a big part of strength in our relationship and I really do thank you guys for the support! AJA AJA HWAITING!  (lol wtf) ;) :) :)





























This is our anniversary dinner in Edinburgh! We had a really late bus into Edinburgh and reach the restaurant just in time! hehehehe But we spent the whole weekend in Edinburgh eating really good food!













xxxxxoxoxoxoxoxo
LOTS OF LOVE
AMELIA

p/s I am going to blog more. SERIOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment