Tuesday, January 22, 2013

...

ARGH. I TYPED A REALLY LONG POST ABOUT A VERY SENSITIVE ISSUE IN MY LIFE and blogged deleted it. THANKS.

Anyway, when I get the mood again, I'll type it all out. IT TOOK me FORTY minutes to type out what I had lor and I still wasn't finished. DAMN YOU BLOGGER :( hahaha

Maybe some other day.

My FA3 exam went by quite well I must say. (I don't know how well, but I think I did quite decent! :D) and I've got my mandarin paper this friday and I will be free from the shackles of exams!!!!!!!! Hooray! Going to celebrate it by cooking Vegetable curry for all my loved ones (i.e Jun Diana Sinda and Cheryl) to eat! I hope it turns out well and then we are going to FINALLY watch Les Mis in the cinema after dinner and hopefully go dancing on Saturday! REJOICE! happy.

My life is going pretty well atm. If you read my twitter, I really don't know why I get so down sometimes. IT IS WEIRD. Hmm. Sorry, I apologize lol. SO negative. I don't think I actually feel that way but maybe at that time it was just loads of pent up frustration in me and like twitter is my only medium of getting it out of me.

Hmm.

Anyway, talk to y'all soon!

OH. 4km in 30 mins on the treadmill today. I AM SO HAPPY. I used to do 5km in about an hour/50 minutes  so I must say this is quite a feat! :D Thing is I started not being able to run very much (could NOT run continuously for 10 minutes lol) but now I can.. sorta.. and ahh I'm so proud of myself. Well done Amelia! *pats self on back* LOL

Okay. I sound so hyper. I am actually feeling so darn hyper right now and it's 11PM. Wtf anyway, babes is coming round after his intensive revision for his exam on Wednesday (poor boy has 5 in a week) and I really need to pee now.

Blog soon!

Lots of love and thanks for checking it ;)

Amelia XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment