Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Teenage Dream

You think I'm pretty without any make-up on..
You think I'm funny when I tell the punch line wrong..
I know you get me, so I let my walls come down, down..


Before you met me, I was a wreck..
But things were kinda heavy, you brought me to life.. 
Now every February you'll be my valentine, valentine..


You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream.. 
The way you turn me on, I can't sleep..
Let's runaway and don't ever look back.. 
Don't ever look back.

My heart stops when you look at me.
Just one touch, now baby I believe..
This is real, so take a chance.. 
And don't ever look back, don't ever look back. 


Let's go all the way tonight..
No regrets, just love.
We can dance until we die.
You and I, we'll be young forever..


I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece..
I'm complete.

There isn't any other words other than: You are perfect and I am so so so happy and thankful that you were born on this day 22 years ago. 
Happy birthday my lover & best friend.
I wish I was there by your side to celebrate one of the most special days in the year. 
I love you and I can't wait to see you.
BIG BIG kisses and hugs for you,
Your girlfriend aka your limpet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment