Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wrecking Ball


Just a sneaky little selca.
I haven't posted a picture of my face in the longest time on my blog!
As you can probably tell from my title of this post, I am obsessed with Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball. The lyrics are great. And if you know me, then you'll know how much I love lyrics. He he he

"Don't you ever say I just walked away. I will always want you."

Ugh, so relevant to my life right now.

Anyway, besides relating my life to all the emo songs ever. I've had a pretty good weekend (and week-- for that matter). Last Sunday, I attended a wedding of a cousin and it was lovely. A lot of fun. I am always and forever up for an occasion where I get to put on a dress and pile on the makeup! haha

Got to hang out with Allisan yesterday! Been looking forward to the moment where I am reunited with the great Allisan again and I did!!! So happy. I have missed her so much, it was nice to spend time eating, shopping and talking. Reminiscing about our good times abroad was really fun too :) You know, how people always say, there are friends, and then there are friends you know are for life. Well, I think Alli is someone I think I could and will be friends for life. (LOL saja saja only la. I say, I don't know how she feels about this................ lololol super syiok sendiri here please. Sorry)

Also, Alli brought me to play this game called The Secret Room, with Anthony and two of her college friends, and basically it is a mystery room! There are 6 themes all together, but we got the Slaughter Room yesterday and it was loads of fun after you get used to the darkness and freakiness of the room :P

All in all, I had a fruitful and satisfying Saturday which makes me real happy :)

Our winner dinner
With Super Alli! *hearts


Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Lots of love
Amelia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment