Friday, November 29, 2013

空白格

This song hits home so much.



其实很简单 其实很自然
qi shi hen jian dan / qi shi hen zi ran
两个人的爱由两人分担
liang ge ren de ai you liang ren fen dan
其实并不难 是你太悲观
qi shi bing bu nan / shi ni tai bei guan
隔着一道墙不跟谁分享
ge zhe yi dao qiang bu gen shei fen xiang
-
It's actually very simple, it's actually very natural
Both people in a relationship are equally liable for the love they share
It's not actually difficult, it's you who's too pessimistic
Separated by a wall, never sharing with anyone


不想让你为难
bu xiang rang ni wei nan
你不再需要给我个答案
ni bu zai xu yao gei wo ge da an
-
I don't want to make things difficult for you
You don't need to give me an answer anymore


我想你是爱我的
wo xiang ni shi ai wo de
我猜你也舍不得
wo cai ni ye she bu de
但是怎么说 总觉得
dan shi zen me shuo / zong jue de
我们之间留了太多空白格
wo men zhi jian liu le tai duo kong bai ge
-
I think you do love me
My guess is you also can't bear to lose me
But how do I say it, I keep feeling that
There are too many empty spaces left between us


也许你不是我的
ye xu ni bu shi wo de
爱你却又该割舍
ai ni que you gai ge she
分开或许是选择
fen kai sui ran shi xuan ze
但它也可能是我们的缘分
dan ta ye ke neng shi wo men de yuan fen
-
Maybe you are not mine
And by loving you I should also give up on you
Breaking up may be a choice
But for us, it may also just be our fate

*cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment