Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Need to remember

"Oh shut up. Every time it rains, it stops raining. Every time you hurt, you heal. After darkness, there is always light and you get reminded of this every morning but still you choose to believe that the night will last forever. Nothing lasts forever. Not the good or the bad. So you might as well smile while you’re here."— I Wrote This For You
Er. I think I need this etched into my eyeball just so I can see and be reminded of this everywhere I go. 

Ever since B moved houses, it's been harder to catch him to Skype simply because he can't go back home right after classes to Skype and when he finally does, I am somewhere in the middle of sleepy land looking for him. So we've resorted to early mornings in the office since I am always in early. 

It's been quite nice. It's nice to catch him just before I start my day. 

And he always makes me laugh too (most of the time. haha!) which works for me. 

Thankful for little things in life. 

Which reminds me, I'm getting a little journal for next year and I swear I will write every fucking day of the year and be reminded of things I am thankful for. The Thankful Diary. I need to get one PRONTO. 

Also, I really need to be sending them XMAS cards out ASAP. 

Godamn your lazy bug, Amelia. 

haha

Lots of love,
Amelia xox

No comments:

Post a Comment