Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 11/365

Hello!

Didn't do much today except going for a lovely brunch with Fiona and Choon Seng! Finally tried out The Redbean Bag Cafe. Been hearing lots of good reviews bout it and been getting recommendations from colleagues and friends alike. 

Verdict? I thoroughly enjoyed it. Was it worth the 45 minute wait for the table? I don't think so. Also, service was a little slow considering there were empty seats that weren't getting filled out. 

Out of 5, I'll give it a 3.5. Minuses points because of the wait. 

Here are the pictures! 


A lovely cuppa mocha to start off my day (I woke up at half eleven. Haha) 


I ordered the big breakfast for RM 26. The sausage was delicious and so was the hash browns. The little vege medley by the corner could have been a little more seasoned really. But overall, enjoyed it. Much much better than Antipodean's IMO. 

Ended the brunch date with a lovely dessert: 


A cherry tart! Although, I don't understand why it's called a cherry tart when there were only 3 cherries altogether and it was really just a good piece of fluffy cake! Paid RM10 for this. At least it was delicious. 

I was serious expecting a proper cherry tart that you get served with custard! Oh, how I miss custard. Used to eat it by the jar while I was in aberdeen.  Good times. 

Anyway, I'll be off to sleep now since I am still ill and my meds are super strong :( 

I hope I get better by Monday. God knows I need my strength. 

Hope Sunday will be great for everyone! 

Xoxox 
Amelia. 



No comments:

Post a Comment