Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 12/365

Hello, this post is a day late but I'll just recap my Sunday. Very basic really. Woke up at 12PM, went out for teo chew porridge since both Hazel and I wasn't feeling the best.

My throat is still a little iffy and the coughing has definitely worsened but it's always the worst before the calm. Isn't it. I'm pretty sure it'll be clearing up sooner or later.

Anyway, spent the afternoon grocery shopping and then coming back to my aunt's to cook dinner for everyone. *happy* It's been a while since I cooked for anyone so I am glad I was able to.

That and I also got to speak to my darling Diana tonight whom I've missed the most. (along side Jun of course) Wish both of them were here in KL with me. Would make things so much easier and better.

This coming week will be decent, I am sure. It's a 3 work day week, Public hols on Tuesday and Friday and I'm heading home on Friday as well. So that's definitely something to look forward to! YAY

Have a great week everyone and remember:
"When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody notices, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps." - John Lennon
xoxo
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment