Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 20/365

Some days it's so hard to just stay positive. Like the world is out to piss me off or something.

“Many people don't fear a hell after this life and that's because hell is on this earth, in this life. In this life there are many forms of hell that people walk through, sometimes for a day, sometimes for years, sometimes it doesn't end. The kind of hell that doesn't burn your skin; but burns your soul. The kind of hell that people can't see; but the flames lap at your spirit. Heaven is a place on earth, too! It's where you feel freedom, where you're not afraid. No more chains. And you hear your soul laughing.”
― C. JoyBell C.

Not much happened today besides the it-happens-so-often-i-cant-believe-im-not-used-to-it-yet searing back pain and the pain that comes with ripping a chunk of flesh off your toe. Also, got plenty annoyed with incompetent people and people who disregards personal space (esp. when there's so much other space around them.)

Also, I am desperately in LOVE with Rebecca Minkoff's Hudson Moto Mini. Like, I cannot even. I want one in ALL THE COLOURS.

But slowly and surely Amelia. Slowly and surely. Some day I will be able to buy all them bags.

I have decided. Some girls are shoe people and some girls are bags. I am most definitely a bags person. I mean, I love shoes too but I would much much rather a bag over a shoe.

Things you learn about yourself every day. :D

xoxo
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment