Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day01/365

Hello everyone! 

This year, I'm going to blog a post everyday of the year. This is my promise to myself. Let's call it a little personal project hahaha. I have a dayre account (www.dayre.me/pinkedgloss) but I will be focusing on bytes-infinitum mainly because I've had it for ages now and while browsing through all my archives, I've realised how much I actually like documenting my life down here. Rereading my archives was hella fun :) 

Plus, having blogger on my phone makes it a lot easier to blog with pictures I guess :) 

Celebrated NYE yesterday with Alli and some new found friends. It was a really nice affair with dinner and drinks (we also popped some champagne to ring in the new year!) and it was just a whole new experience celebrating the new year in a different country. 

We had dinner at Werner's at Changkat Bukit bintang and the food was decent and the ambiance quite nice. Overall, I thought it was a good experience and I would really like to try the Dining in the dark KL Restaurant that's located right next to it. 

Here are some pictures! 







Always nice to have an occasion to dress up! Loves it really. 

Spent today mostly resting and then headed out to Boston for some awesome cheese baked rice for dins! 


Then we headed down to Pasar Malam Taman Connaught for some Jalan jalan ing. It was loads of fun and I even managed to score some nice goodies from there!! Mad happy. I always enjoy a good deal. Hehe 

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good positive year this 2014! I am personally going to try and be more positive this year. After all, we are in charge of our own happiness. 

Patience Amelia, patience.. And self control too. Hahahah

Xoxo, 
Amelia. 






No comments:

Post a Comment