Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 49/365

Headed to paradigm to catch the #Churpremiere of The Monuments Men starring Matt Damon, George Clooney.. Cate Blanchett. Thanks ChurpChurp for the tickets! Cate Blanchett has fast become one of my favourite actresses ever! She is so freaking amazing. She morphs into her characters so well.



Overall, I enjoyed the movie a whole lot although I can imagine some people who are not so into long dialogues and little to no action movies to fall asleep midway. For me, there were plenty of awesome one-liners and very touching moments. Teared up at a couple of scenes and I am sure I'm not the only one.. :) 

Today started off horrendously with copious amounts of sweating but it moved on to turning out better than expected and I have got to say, today has been a great day. 

Heading out to watch the Journey tomorrow (一路有你)and I've been hearing only good things about this movie so I am definitely looking forward. It is also a local film so it's always good to support local productions. 

I've got a project in my mind that I would love to embark on soon, but it'll take a while and a whole lot of sitting down and really thinking about how to manage my time but hopefully I'll be able to do it so . 

Speaking of that I managed to get my big thumb nail stuck in the door knob today while trying to lock my door (it's the push down clicky lock thing) and wowee! Did it hurt or what! I am surprised I didn't tear my whole nail out. It is still intact but there is a pretty large dent in it. Just about the right time too.. Rosanne and I have made an appointment with the manicurist this coming Saturday so I am super looking forward to that. Can't wait to get them nails and toenails done. They be looking ratchet as.

Well, I'm off to bed now. Not enough sleep makes a grumpy Amelia in the morning. Won't be driving again since I'll be meeting Hazel for the movie tomorrow and I've been warned not to wear any makeup as well since I'm most likely going to cry at the movie so that's another 15 minutes of extra sleep time.. Yay! 

Lots of love,
Amelia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment