Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 48/365

Hello everyone! Typing on my iPad.. (Finally pulled it out after procrastinating to for the longest time) and its so much easier since it is flat and because of my long nails (Ehseh) I need to type with flat fingers. Hehe Only problem is I won't be able to upload photos here cause I ain't got any on in here. 

Anyway... Today has been quite a decent day. Managed to get quite a bit done actually which was good but I felt super restless towards the end of the day for some odd reason. 

Also learnt what "N" does in a car. Neutral (I already knew this.. I just didn't know what's its purpose was). Always good to know what something is.. Always good to be learning something everyday. 

Decided I'll be using the train down tomorrow since will be catching the #Churpremiere of Monument Men and I can just follow Justin's car back. Matt Damon on the big screen tomorrow guys! Super stoked. I love Matt Damon. And Leonardo DiCarpio but that's a whole different story. Hehe. 

Anyway, lots to do tonight and I feel like I'm getting a sore throat. Haih. 

Also will need to visit the JPJ early in the morning to get my license done. 

So many things to do and so little time. Sob. 

Xoxox
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment