Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 58/365

Ahhh, another excellent day. These days I am mad happy :) Not a bad thing of course. Feeling so so so thankful for such lovely days.

These pictures were from ytd- when i was too lazy to post them pictures up: 

Mad happy to meet these two young ladies ;)

W/ Heidi and Justin :D

Hahah my entry for #AsahiXFMFA14 contest. Hahah damn awkz taking this photo. I am so bad at taking directions. Poor Rosanne who was helping me take them photos mustve been like dafuq this Amelia. LOL 


Ended today with a lovely lovely dinner with a bunch of awesome people! Mad happy to be able to sit down and eat and laugh so much. Sadly, didn't remember to take a photo of everyone so here's some food! HAHA



 I hope tomorrow will be equally good, or even better! It's Aster's last day so it makes me sad.. no more intern! :3 hahahaha

Off to plop myself to sleep :)

Nights everyone.

Lots of love,
Amelia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment