Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 69/365

Today I experienced some new things. 

One of them was an amazing pineapple tart/pastry thing that I didn't get to take a picture of cause I kinda scoffed it down in a matter of seconds but oh my days, it was some good stuff! We are heading there tomorrow again and hopefully get there in time for the egg tarts. Apparently they're the best in KL. I can always do with a good egg tart so I am majorly excited! 

We also had a really good bowl of pork noodles (well in my case: Mee hoon)


Omnomnom. So tasty! And for RM8, people say it's quite expensive for a bowl of noodles but to me it's worth it! Came with 8 pork balls, 2 sausages, mince meat, soup and noodles. Damn nice la ok!

Also, received my Taylor Swift, The RED Concert tickets!!!!!! 


Don't know of you can tell but I'm mad delirious about them lah! I'll be going with Alli darling and Anthony ☺️☺️☺️ I love Taylor Swift to bits so I am more than happy to be able to attend her concert. 

At the end of the end, decided in wanted to paint my nails a nice happy color because well, I feel like I'm in a good place at the moment. 


Have a good Tuesday everyone! It's going to be a tiring one tomorrow--I think, but it'll be fine. 

Lots of love, 
Amelia xo




No comments:

Post a Comment