Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 68/365

Harro!

Super unmotivated right now to blog. Must've been cause I used up all my enthusiasm earlier on to clean my room, vacuum, change my sheets, do laundry and scrubbed the toilet floor and toilet clean. Now I am just really tired, but not to the point that I could just drop and sleep. More like my mind can't really work at the moment.

Headed out for Brunch with Rosy and Choony earlier today and it was nice :)

Also, sort of slept till 12PM (woke up consecutively at 5AM, 7AM, 9AM and 11.30AM) which was nice because I hardly get much sleep over the week. But of course, I know.. sleep debt doesn't work that way does it. At least, I got some sleep.

wow. Really not working out.

Maybe tomorrow will be better. Super not looking forward to werk because my colleague will be on leave for a week and I get a bunch of stuff dumped onto my lap. Hoping, I'll get through next week alright. *fingers crossed* Also bought cereal and milk to keep my spirits high while at work too. CAUSE I'M ALWAYS SO HUNGRY. Sob.

woohoo!

On a much more brighter and lovelier note, 2 more weekend till the boyfriend is here and I'll be able to eat breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea, dinner, supper with him *love* He's my favourite person to eat with so I AM DEFINITELY LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!

lots of love
Amelia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment