Friday, March 21, 2014

Day 80/365

Hello wello! Today I unlocked an achievement. Getting stuck in the jam otw home from work for a total of 3.5 hours! Jam-free, the journey would've only taken me max 45 minutes. 

What a pain in the arse. 

My phone battery also died on me halfway through. So, had to find other means of entertaining myself while being stuck in the jam. 

1) singing out loud and rocking to every song that comes on. This includes Taylor Swift, Boyz2Men, Usher and random Chinese songs. 

2) listened and tried to sing to the whole of Lorde's album 3 times. It's not an easy task but someone's got to try it! Lol half the time I don't really know what's she singing about and I've been listening to her album on repeat for nearly 3 weeks now. 

3) curse every living thing that tries to cut into my lane and then proceed to drive really closely to them. 

4) avoid buses and taxis at all cost. 

Pretty much. Oh, and wondering when on earth am I ever going to reach home. Haha. I am very much a drama queen, so please excuse that. Haha! 

Got home and being stuck in the jam really just squeezes every last drop of sanity from you that I felt so darn tired. Even skipped dinner cause of how tired I was and now I am regretting that decision and most likely will be grabbing some cereal for dins. 

Yes, cereal for dins. At 10:30PM. 

I like breakfast food very much. Thank you. 


Here's a picture of Scamp and Pepper chilling out together. Lol 

I'll be seeing them in a month! 

Lots of love
Amelia xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment