Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 79/365

Been obsessed playing this game called "flutter". It's basically a butterfly farm game where you harvest pollens and have different species of butterflies and stuff. It's über fun! Hehe it's something to pass time with. So I'm glad for it. Thanks to Justin for introducing. I totes enjoy these kind of games. 

One more day to the weekend! Can't wait for this week to be over. Been on an emotional rollecoaster this week and it is so darn tiring!  

I seem to do this to myself tho. Thinking too much and so much self hate. Too much self hate to be completely honest. Gah. 

Apart from that, life has been alright. I week tomorrow and Jun gets on that airplane to me! So exciting just thinking about it. 

Anyway, I've had a tiring day so please excuse me as I head to sleep early tonight. 

Lots of love 
Amelia xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment