Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day 87/365

Finished watching MLFTS today! Ending was a little meh for me but I guess it was better than a bad ending. I love Hae Kyung! He's my fav. character. Such a gentleman can? Wahhhhhh. 

Also love the way Song Yi says Sorrehhhh. Haha! And the way she speaks to her car. So good. 

I also love her lip colours; as do the rest of the world. 

Anyway, went to Escape Room today thanks to ChurpChurp! Swan and I had BBQ Plaza before that so that was über nice! Been craving mookata for the longest time. 

We lost at Escape Room. Sob. But it was good fun. Hopefully will bring Jun over to try since it's something I am pretty sure he'll enjoy.  




Speaking of Jun, he's otw here now! Will be reaching Malaysia in approx. 16 hours. Whee :D 

Ahhh can't wait to see that boy again. I've missed him too much. 

Lots of love
Amelia xo





No comments:

Post a Comment