Sunday, April 20, 2014

Day 111/365

Hello everyone!

Still not feeling any better, this throat is killing me and the sniffles just keep making my eyes water. Which really, isn't helping at all.

Anyway, seeing as how I haven't blogged properly in a while, I think I will need some time to get into this business again. Gimme some time! hehe.

I will need to sort out my pictures, and transfer them from my phones to the lappy, cam to the lappy and then hopefully I'll be able to blog properly!

OH YA. I don't think I've mentioned this on my blog officially yet, but remember how I blogged about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in ROSE GOLD a while back? Well, that post won me a phone! That's right, it won me a spanking brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in ROSE GOLD. Whee. I was given this piece of news on April's Fools day as well, so I wasn't quite sure whether or not to believe it but it wasn't a joke at all!


Super blessed for this, I've been wanting a new phone for a while now so  getting this was great! Still using my iPhone5 tho, only because I still prefer the camera on the iPhone. The Samsung Note 3's camera is a little on the bad side tbh. Don't quite like it.

Thank you to everyone who helped me in this little quest! I succeeded (well, couldn't have done it without your help really) -- woohoo! hehe 

Overall, just so happy to have a new gadget to play with. :D

Spoke to B over Line chat today and it felt so surreal that he was just with me in person a little over 2 days ago! To see his face and not being able to touch it again is really quite unbearable. Oh well, the downsides of LDRs. Still thankful I got to see his face and hear his darling voice anyway!

Hope everyone had a great week.

Lots of love,
Amelia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment