Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 112/365 - I turned 23!

 

I haven't spent my birthday in Brunei for a good 4 years. So I am so glad to be able to do it here this time round. Year after year I've always hosted parties with different themes so this year was definitely a huge difference for me since I didn't have a party so there were no preparations done beforehand. Hehe 

Had birthday dinner with the fambam and that was nice. Just to have everyone around :) it's been a good while since we've been able to do that actually. 



Then Chloe (with whom I have not spent my birthdays with either) came round to mine after dins with a cake and my birthday present! Thanks love, really appreciated the visit! So blessed to have you as a friend :) 



Here's a picture of me: a fresh 23 year old. Here's to an exciting-dont-know-what-to-expect year!  Right now, I'm at the point in life where I'm just not sure bout lots of things. So fingers crossed for life. Hehe 


A big thank you to everyone who took their time to wish me- through text, and all other forms of social media. I really appreciate it. 

Lots of love,
Amelia xo


No comments:

Post a Comment