Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 113/365

Seeing as how I am quite free right now, I'll attempt to blog about the best thing ever that has happened to me in 2014 so far! Of course I'm talking about when Jun came over to visit. :)

In case you're a new reader on this blog, here's a little history. My boyfriend Jun (his name is really Yat Jun, or sometimes I address him as B on my blog) came into my life late 2011. Better late than never because we've been together ever since and it's been just about the greatest thing in my life. Right now, he's still studying in the UK while I am over here in South-East Asia beginning life. Therefore: LDR happened. (LDR meaning Long distance relationship). This Easter, he popped over for his virgin visit to Malaysia for a whole amazing 3 weeks. While he was here, we also went to Hatyai, Thailand for an overnight trip as well as Singapore for a weekend. Also, I haven't seen him in person since August 2013 so it's been a good 7 months away from each other!

Just before I went to pick him up on the 28th of March 2014, I had all sorts of butterflies! I can't even begin to explain just how I was feeling. My tummy was twisted in all sorts of ways, I was pretty much on the verge of crying at the very thought of him walking out at the arrival hall (tbh, I did tear up several time).. it was crazy. I had my nails did that day too (first time trying out gelish! I'm totally hooked. hehe) and then proceeded to drive down to the airport. I was early by an hour and for that whole hour I couldn't keep my eyes off the gates!

Anyway, the minute he walked out. All these feelings man. Only the best feelings of course. :) I didn't take pictures cause I was all anxious about getting to him in case he thought I was late! hahahaa 

This is our first picture taken together in 2014!

 Brought Jun home and unpacked a little and let him refresh himself. He's just been on a journey for the past 20 hours (having a pretty long stopover in Amsterdam as well). He brought over a couple of  things for me and one of my favourite has got to be this ring (amongst other amazing things: like a WHOLE VICTORIAN SPONGE CAKE (i kid you not. This boy.)  as well as Lang Leav's Love & Misadventure - been dying to have a copy of this book. and other lovely lovely surprises): 

Meant to be for Valentines! hehe
After that, I picked Justin and Ches up and together all three guys went for a haircut! Daryl also went for the haircut but unfortunately, he had dinner already so he didn't get to join us for Bah Kut Teh after wards! 

Jun's first Malaysian meal! He had some rendang on the flight over to Msia but we're not going to count that right... lol


After dinner, Jun and I proceeded to the Beer Factory at Scott Garden to meet up with Aster, Eric, Swan and Gillian for some beer and banter! 




Pretty much was a good night. We didn't get back till after 1 in the morning and it was pretty havoc since we had to pack our bags for a week in Kedah + Penang and we were leaving at 6am that morning too. All in all, we didn't get some shut eye till nearly 4 in the morning! haha

Will continue this tomorrow :) Typing this out and reliving all of this in my head makes me want to tear up cause I miss Jun too much. Only 4 days since I was last with him but it feels like FOREVER. (Exaggerating Amelia is obvs out to play lol) but #truetalk tho, Jun is one of my best friends and I am so blessed to have him as my boy friend. HE'S the sweetest and loveliest, I could never ask for more. :D

HAHAHA ok I'll stop.

On a whole other note, today was pretty relaxing. Brunei is so devastatingly hot! I think it's even hotter than KL. Is that even possible?! zzz

I'm still down with the flu and a terrible throat so I'm still on meds. Unfortunately, these medications are all non-drowsy so I've not been getting help in the sleeping department. Sienz. haha

Thanks for taking time to read, and I apologize if you were cringing at some point. SORREH. haha

Lots of love,
Amelia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment