Wednesday, July 30, 2014

HKG July 2014

Got home at midnight from a delayed AirAsia flight but nevertheless I am still so thankful I got to make it to Hong Kong over the long Hari Raya weekend (Friday to Tuesday). The trip was short and sweet, and definitely definitely appreciated at this time of the year. 

Here are some visuals from my trip.We did quite a bit in 5D/4N. Spent a whole day in TST shopping as well, so that was great. Been meaning to check out Innisfree and Stylenanda/3CE so I am happy I got to do that. Also managed to find Banilla and co in Sasa so woohoo :) 

Spend Sunday having a really nice dimsum brunch and a BBQ party the rest of the day and then Monday came along and we spent it at Disneyland. My first ever Disneyland! So glad I got to go with Yat Jun. :) Well, he brought me to my first, I hope I go to many others with him too hehe. 

Then Tuesday came, and my heart got heavy and we said our goodbyes. Hopefully will be seeing him soon though! #LDRwoes


Baby got us matching mozzie bands which was really cute cause they said "Hey, don't bite me please." haha


So happy to see Mickey and Minnie


Can you spot my handsome man?

Last meal in HKG



I love this face so much.









My favourite meal of the trip.






















And to everyone else, Selamat Hari Raya and I hope you've enjoyed some of these visuals :) 

I'll be back soon to blog about some friends I received last week :D hehe 

Lots and lots of love,
Amelia x

No comments:

Post a Comment