Saturday, August 23, 2014

Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick in #18

Hello everyone, been a while since my last post but so much has happened this past week and I'm still trying to recollect my life around it but everything's going well and almost, almost going according to plan (I emphasize on almost because when does anything ever go according to plan, right?)

Actually, it is this week that I learned.. you can plan all your want for the future and plan every single detail to the little tiniest bits and pieces.. and life will still surprise you and suddenly those plans don't work so well any more.

Lesson to learn: just go with the flow and live life as it is. Don't sweat over the small stuff, they will all come in due time. Everything is going to be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.

Anyway, today I thought I'd blog about thoughts on my absolute favourite MLBB lipstick at the moment! The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick in #18.






Let me tell you about this amazing lipstick. Not only is it ULTRA moisturizing (literally, it will glide on your lips like a DREAM), to the point where I don't even need to use an extra lipbalm or chapstick.. the colour is sheer but totally buildable and it is super affordable at less than RM50 from Body Shop nationwide!

The longevity of the lipstick is also decent for a sheer formula, and it stains the lips beautifully, not leaving that weird outline on your lip. (Y'all know what I'm talking about!) haha 

I am already halfway done with it but I am definitely, definitely repurchasing it again when it's finished! I love it so much, I think I am going to try the other colours as well. Hehe 

Here's how it looks like swatched on my lips:

Very light everyday pink
And here it is with my everyday-work-makeup:



Hope you've enjoyed this short post! 

Do you have a favourite MLBB lipstick that you would like to share? Let me know in the comments below! :D 

xoxo
Amelia

1 comment: