Friday, September 11, 2015

The End

It's hard, it's hard. I've rewritten (sorry, retyped) the beginning of this blog post about a million times. Delete, delete, delete, start over.. delete, delete, delete, start over.. but you know what? It really is hard, trying to come up with the appropriate opening to end something that's been with me for the past decade. (Short of one month).

I started this blog in October 2005. It's been approximately 9 years and 11 months since I started Bytes-Infinitum. I started this blog, with crazy blog layouts. I used to love Adobe Photoshop and coming up with different sorts of blog layouts. Those were the days.. with Photobucket and all.

Damn, actually looking back this blog's been through a lot with me. Good times, bad times, my first heartbreak to my last heartbreak. First love to what I supposed was the greatest love I've received (so far.

The reason this will be the last post on this blog ever, is because, the other day, I was going through the blog for old times sake and this blog got me tearing up like mad.

I just can't anymore. I can't.

I can't come back to this blog because it gives me too many memories. Far too many that hurts, and far too many that reminds me I was once happy.

I will be happy soon, some day, maybe, I'm sure of it. But until then, I need to stop reading what used to make me happy, especially if it's something I can't seem to obtain as of now.

I'll be blogging somewhere else of course. I'll update when it's all up and running

but for the meantime,

Thank you Bytes-Infinitum for being there when I needed somewhere to vent, or to share my happiness/sadness with. It's been a real pleasure. You'll forever be on the internet as long as blogger doesn't shut down. So cheers to that.

And to all of y'all that's stuck with me till the very end. (LOL- like as if I'm about to vanish, I can assure you I'm not - Diana, don't worry). Thank you for reading everything that I've typed. Thank you for the kind comments and thank you, just thank you.

Lots of love,
Amelia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment