Thursday, August 7, 2008

Killing me softly with his song.

Oh yes, Have not talked about this Love of my life in ageeeees.
Actually, I've not been the fangirl I'm supposed to be *hangs head in shame*
But here's a couple of pictures :) just for old times sake. :D


ahh.... sweet sweeeeeet perfection.


He's coming out with a movie called "Ninja Assassin" (by Warner Bros) and its supposed to be out next year (I think) and, he's supposedly getting a new album as well. And!! He's singing at Olympic's ending ceremony with Wang Lee Hom. Daym. Gotta love this boy :D haha OH and he's got a samsung phone, with his autograph engraved on the back of the phone. Retailing at only 200US$ I WANT!! T_T I doubt I'd be able to use it in Brunei though. And its got a really lousy camera since its sole purpose is as a music phone.

Ahhhh!!
RAIN!!!! ♥

Lovelove,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment