Thursday, August 7, 2008

Killing me softly with his song.

I've been meaning to blog about this in ages. (read: Weeks.) But I have not been able to.

So, here's a cover for Entertainment weekly with Edward Cullen and Bella Swan on the cover. Supposedly them...
.... uh. WHAT?

First off, that dude cannot be Edward Cullen. I mean, HOW CAN EDWARD BE POTRAYED LIKE THAT. So... eww. Sure, he's supposed to be a vampire and blah blah blah, thats why he's so pale.. blah blah blah. But that's just hideous man. HIDEOUS! Blashpemy. :( Also, why is his chest so hairy? I don't like guys with hairy chest. EDWARD CULLEN CANNOT HAVE HAIRY CHEST :( And I don't like his shirt.

And, Bella!! Why does she look like a 40+ woman?? (actually, very much resemblance to Catherine Zeta Jones) Its JUST SO WEIRD LAH! T_T

Edward Cullen's supposed to be sex-god yummy hotness to the maximum dude. And suddenly, he looks like this. What lies. :( Of course I'm sure this is only a bad picture and when the movie comes out in December, I'm sure Edward isn't going to look like that. I'm sure. I hope?!!!!

So yes. Also, Stephanie Meyer's latest sequel to her Twilight Saga is out now! Breaking Dawn. Actually on the 4th of August. But I've yet to get mine. Hmm.. Soon soon...

Lovelove,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment