Sunday, September 28, 2008

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY FCUKGEL/CATERPILLAR!
otherwise known as
Angelyn Choo Tze Hui.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL day ;) and everything goes smoothly and that your day will be filled with surprises and lovely things/people.
I wish you all the best and I will get you something back from the land of rice (or something like that)
Also, to make you happy, I will not be a compulsive shopper.. okay? :D Just for you :D

STAY AWESOME. hahaha and we have to go out and eat and not compulsive shop and watch some musicals OK :D

Embarrassing pictures, just because.

After P.E. We're all sweaty T_T

When I still had my braces! We've been friends for a pretty long time liao lo.
AND YOU'RE *gasp* SMILING :D HAHAHA

I LOVE THIS PICTURE! :)

Pfft, as if you never smiled in pictures.
I HAVE LIVING PROOF :D

This picture is SO wrong.
1) I look horrible. Like, really bad. WHY the fek did I use to clip my hair up like that.
2) WHY ARE U SO DARK! my gad
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(u know u love me)


Just to justify the picture above this..
We're pretty decent looking ^_^
(yes, we grow up and learn from our mistakes i.e lose the hair clip and not be dark in pictures)
HAHAHAHAHA

LOVELOVE,
GOLDEN GIRL/FCUKAME. (only angel calls me this 0=])

No comments:

Post a Comment