Saturday, September 27, 2008

You told me, I'd be better off without you..

Well, I don't think so..
*whispers meekly* I need you.

REPLIES!;
SANDRA ; yes, I did get groped by trannies *hangs head low in shame* HAHA. Wish you were there with us man :( haha
CHRIS ; excuse me :P HAHA I was more scared okay. :(
SHERYL ; yes they did.. yes they did :( HAHA
NAT ; well, they didn't used to be so strict :( and our dress code was alright what.
ALEX ; Thank you :)
VIVIAN ; of course :D you made it even cooler ;) HAHAHA
TIM ; you must have really good imagination yes? :)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
SHIM
SHIM SHIMMEY TO THE BREAK OF DAWN YEAAAAAAH~

You're legally 18! :) And thank you for today. It was a wonderful get-together!
Hope you have/had a wonderful day today! :) and many many happy wishes and lucks for all to come! We've gotten through half of IB together and we're gonna finish it together! You've been a real pal and a great help! ^_^

(me trying to look tall next to you :P- still failed)

Hope you enjoyed the cakes :D


With the bestie who I absolutely love and adore..


I'll do a wordy post soon enough. I'm gonna push myself to be motivated and hardworking tonight.

GO AMELIA!

(wtf)

Lovelove,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment