Saturday, October 11, 2008

I love you


*SQUEELS* (sp?!)

RAIN'S 5th ALBUM - RAINISM IS OUT THIS OCTOBER! :)

Oh! this is just the teaser of the his new song - Love Story MV, There's two versions to this MV but I prefer this one although I have no idea what they are going on about. Gotta go find the subs.HAHA but oh so adorable lah his smile. *heartbreak* HAHA.

OKay, i don't know why its not working on my blog so..

CLICK ME! for the video (:

CLICK ME! for the song (:

And the lyrics are so sweet! The translation:
TRANSLATION
Rain, love of my life~

Yes, this is were I start to sound like the Crazy little maniacal fangirl I am :P HAHA

I mean, Rain's just awesome y'know. He's so inspiring.. and awesome.. and magical.. and smokin' hot.. and talented. and.. full of love I tell you. :P

Lovelove
Amelia.

*note to all new readers, no, you have not just stumbled on a blog of a girl who goes crazy over celebrities. Rain is my only celeb addiction. HAHA I mean, he's the only one I'm absolutely crazy about (: And for a good reason that. Haven't you noticed just how superb he is?!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment