Friday, November 14, 2008

And all those bitches that left me here,

Its kinda funny how they write back here..

REPLIES;
AGNES ; hey! (: what a surprise. I'm fine. And you? I'm sure you're doing extremely well ^_^ I visited Becky in school thats why she had her tudong on :P
KEN ; Yes, exactly that. One chapter down. The next chapter hasn't really opened yet.. HMM. HAHA :P I will be prepared in due time although I am sure, nothing is gonna happen.
DIANA ; The Scripts - The man who can't be moved.
BASHERS ; why, thank you! :P Although, pictures can be very misleading.. all about the angles yo :P
ALEX ; its okay alex.

Hello. Honestly, I shouldn't even be blogging right now. I've got my EE to work on, Malay Orals to work on.. Bake Sale List to conjure up.. Maths to practice. But I am going to blog anyway because, the site is dying off and I really don't want it to :(

HOLLA TO SHIMMY! I know you read :P

Anyway, What have I been doing? Been extremely busy :( Tons of stuff to be done/have been done. Had my biology test on Monday which I wasn't very prepared for.. OH Last Saturday, headed down to A-man's house to celebrate his/Jeffrey/Nasim 's Birthday :) Brilliant fun that. Singstar, Mario DDR, Good food, good company, good drinks, good CAKE! Zomgz. Chocolate cake from Fleur De Lys. It was heaven. I finished my whole big ass slice, complete with sugar icing and all.

On Sunday, I finally baked! Since we got our maid: Aunty Sonia :D So fun. I made Nutella swirlie Cupcakes (: and they were a success! Hehehe. I would put pictures but I have no time to upload and all those stuff. So this is only going to be an all-word post. Brought the lot to school on Monday and the only bad-ish comment I got was from Mr Harris saying they were a little on the dry side. Must've been because I didn't use enough eggs. hmmm.. But yes :D I love baking. Make me SO happy.

This afternoon, headed out to the Mall ( After a whole month of not going there...) with Fareed and Kalowee to catch Madagascar 2. Its SO CUTE! like, really. Aww-ness factor out of 5: 4.5 :D hahahaha Kalowee and I were both laughing like crazy people. I can't wait for Aliens vs Monsters and Bolt to come out. They both look very nice to watch :) Bought more nail-polish today :D I swear, I need to stop buying nail-polish. I don't even remember what colours i have already and end up buying the same-ish colour. So frust that. Before the movie, tapau-ed Waffles (PB + Kaya, PB + choc) for the movie :P After the movie, headed down to Lee Loi Fatt for Fried Chicken and Cucur Keladi + Cucur udang. SO GOOD! Initially, we ordered 2x Chicken wings, Laksa and Tofu but they all ran out of the following items :( it was very sad indeed. Then we stopped by the Indonesia Kueh Stall (in Kuilap).. for me to buy some kuehs.. Ubi Kayu.. MMM, and then finally.. before heading home.. stopped by Fun Donuts for.. donuts and mini tarts.. cheesecake. OH SO GOOD.

OOH. Food! This week has been a crazy foodie week. And its not about to stop anytime soon. By the rate I'm going, I can hardly fit into anything in my closet anymore :( But gah, screw it. On Saturday, after a brilliant breakfast in Jing Chew, headed out to Happy Dean with Fauzay, Adib, Isa, A-man, Shim, Vivian, Akmal and Kalowee for Curry chicken rice and Roti Kuning Kahwin. Both of which were awesome :) Then had lunch with my mother.. and waffles... mmm.... Sunday! Had a whole bowl of Pan Mien for breakfast followed by tons of cupcakes in the afternoon and 2 packets of Yakisoba (Fried Japanese Noodles *love*) and Dinner at Thien Thien + Ice-Cream from DQ.. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.. after school. Headed to different places with my mother to try out food: Happy Dean for Fried Noodles and Cucur Udang, Lee Loi Fatt for Cucur Keladi and Laksa, Lotus Restaurant for Briyani, Naan, Curry and Tandoori Chicken, Coconut Grove for Assorted Chinese Kuehs, Fried Mee Hoon, Wet Kuey Teow (Wat Tan Ho), Aminah Harith for Fried Chicken + curry and fried rice, Jaya Foodcourt for Fried Mee Hoon + Kolo Wantans.. And since my dad came back from KL, we've got Fried Hokkien Mee and Fried Kuey Teow all the way from KL! :D And since we have a maid now, my mom's been cooking dinner again! Which means good ol' home cooked meals. Which means, tons of meat + vegetables + soup and rice :D

Today, had lunch at Thiam Hock with the mother :) THE BEST CLAYPOT NOODLES EVER! I swear to god!!!! YOU HAVE TO TRY THE CLAYPOT NOODLES AT THIAM HOCK IN GADONG OKAY. It is awesome. I finished my whole bowl + more. It was SO yummy! The sauce was just right and there was squid, fish cakes, EGG!, Yam... pork. *DROOL* And my mom had Salted Vegetable Fish Head soup which was pretty awesome as well. BUT THE CLAYPOT NOODLES WERE THE STARLIGHT. T_T I want some now. Again. T_T hahahahah

Yes, very excited bout food. Sorry :P heheh Having a Bake Sale on Thursday during lunch next week! To raise funds for some tribes in Sarawak who have become victims to floods. I've voluntered to organise it. and now I'm a little worried about the amout of food we're gonna be having on that day. I, myself am bringing two kinds of muffins + Mac&Cheese most probably.. But yeah .Gotta sort out everything soon. I am kind of freaking out. + I'm a very OCDish person and a 1/2 Perfectionist as well. I mean, I'm the kind of girl who needs a plan and needs to stick to it or I will freak out T_T Right now, I don't really have a plan therefore I am freaking out. *breathe* Need to make a list of ingredients I need to buy. and plan days for myself to bake em.

Also been clearing out my closet 2nd time round for clothes that can be donated. and also stationary sets + old toys. :) Looking through my old dolls, toys, building blocks.. so many memories! I remember playing with them, dressing them up, dragging them around.... and all the little stories I used to conjure up while playing with them. Ah, when I was so innocent. What I would give to go back to those times..

OH and tomorrow morning, gonna be having Jing Chiew again. This time in addition to my Buttermilk and Peanut buns I'm gonna have myself some roti kahwin cause I've not had some in ages! Well, those from Jing Chew anyway :P must remember to tapau some for Kalowee as well. Hehehe.

EURGH! Malay orals tomorrow as well. I'm pretty nervous. I'm definitely not ready for most of my passages.. so yes.. gahhhhhh and I have to finish off a portion of my EE tonight.. and email it over to my supervisor. So many things to do, so little time. So frustrating. And my hair's falling so much! its like everytime I run my fingers through my hair, at least 4 - 5 strands of hair falls. T_T I'm going bald. Not good. HAHA.

AND AND. Went to Shahbandar with KenKen, A-man and Kalowee on Thursday. I finished, 9 hills in 1 hour and 2 minutes. *PROUD* :D HEHE. First time. The last time was 1 hour 15 minutes. Now it has reduced to 1 hour and 2 minutes. Soon I'll be at the same pace with Mr Harris and Mr Grieve: 40 Minutes for the whole 9 hills. :D Must work hard at this.

OK I BETTER GO. I'll update soon with pictures!!!

Lovelove
AMELIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment