Sunday, November 30, 2008

Romeo, save me.

I've been feeling so alone,
I keep waiting for you..
but you never come.
Is this in my head?
I don't know what to think.

QUICK ONE. No tag replies/whatever. I NEED TO RANT!

Since 12 i've been baking, brownies. With and without peanuts :( AND MY PEANUT ONES ARE SCREWY I THINK BECAUSE I DIDN'T PUT ENOUGH PEANUT BUTTER CUPS :'( EURGH. I bough 3 WHOLE packets of em and only used 1! WHAT THE EFF. I hate myself SO much sometimes. EURGH. Now my borwnies arent gonne be peanut-butter-ey enough! and its gonna suck because whats the point of PB BROWNIES IF YOU CAN'T TASTE THE PEANUT BUTTER?!!!!! GRR.

on the brighter note, the bestie is coming today. She better be expecting some whole lot of verbal diarrhoea from me.

EURGH

Lovelove
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment