Friday, January 23, 2009

But, I'm just a girl on a mission.

REPLIES!;
CHLOE ; hahaaha hi kaloweee :)
LINA ; I KNOW RIGHT! HI5! Her voice and facial expressions are so annoying.
ERIC ; I'll try? hehehe
SHIM ; yeap! in a couple of hours actually. hehe. And I know right ^_^ thanks. Although my entries weren't as um in depth as they should have been because I kinda forgot some stuff already. My memory fails me.
BECKY ; NO! *in denial* Its only this one time I think Blair's a little too much. I still am a huge fan of Blair's tho. hahahaha EXCUSE ME. what theresa. hahahaha
ALEX ; orly. why?

I'm not sure if the place that I will be staying at offers wireless.. so I'll wish all of you here first.

FOR THE 26th JANUARY 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
GONG XI FA CAI!
GONG HEI FATT CHOY!!
SELAMAT TAHUN BARU CINA!

May all of you have a wondrous and prosperous new year :)

Yes. I have to go now and do all my last-minute packing. Then dinner at the airport and I'm off! See you guys in 5 days! ^_^ Don't forget to fill your tummies with all the CNY goodies and sweets! Screw all those calories for the meantime. Its a once-a-year thing yo! Even I'm going off my vegan thing for a week just for CNY. Hehehe

Oh, and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE WONG!
(although I doubt she visits my blog :S)

LOVELOVE!
AMELIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment