Sunday, January 11, 2009

Starlite Addiction..

REPLIES!;

BEFORE ANYTHING.. That "EQUATION" in the previous post was MADE UP OKAY. COMPLETELY RANDOM. I have NO INTENTION OF SOLVING IT OKAY.

That means, I have only.. 3 people to reply.
A-MAN; Haha. Of course, miss lil' jiwang. As always :)
CHRIS ; I don't remember :( msO is gonna kill me!
ERIC ; Hi smelly! :) of course you like me. ^_^

Kalowee (L) and I (R) in Animal Crossing..
HOW CUTE IS IT?! :D
HI! :) I have been meaning to blog but the internet has been very.. uncooperative. And my exams!! Have been just fine :) Maths 1 was KILLER. Seriously. Not even funny :( but everything else was fine. I think I already lost 20 marks on my music paper cause I thought it was something else and proceeded to writing two pages worth of the wrong information. WTF.

And also, Biology 3 and Business 1 tomorrow. I smell death. Not good.

Here I am uh.. colour coordination with Kalowee's car.

I WILL BE BACK. MAYBE in a week! or less if the internet is nice. I'm off to make some roti kahwin cause i'm craving tons of butter and kaya :) and my mom just bought back lovely bread.

Lovelove
AMELIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment