Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And I'll give you my word.

To me, you are perfect.
And, my wasted heart will love you.

Hello! :) I've got a strong craving to watch Love, Actually all over again because its an absolute lovely movie which will make you smile and want to cry and want to believe in love again. :) I'm trying to download it cause I'm too cheap/broke to spend $2.50 on a DVD. -_-

While my next exam is on Friday, I have been wasting my time on movies. And I've also found my movies@cinema Kaki for after the exams! :D its none other than my trusty friend KenKen! :D hahaha. I have introduced him into a world of movies that he otherwise wouldn't have touched. And I realise we both talk way too much during movies :D So its great! We'll be having people shushing us in the cinema. HAHA

Also watched Dogma, which has Ben Affleck (Hottie), Matt Damon, Salma Hayek, Jason Lee (My Name is Earl- Only he's sans-moustache is is pretty darn hot ;) )..Alan Rickman (Snape from HP) and Chris Rock. Its hilarious, and very interesting although I think it is quite offensive to the christian religion. But otherwise, its a funny movie/ slightly gruesome but its kewl. Watch it with an open mind, and listen to the dialouges! then it'll be a great movie ^_^

Also, managed to catch How to Lose Friends and Alienate People. Started off lousy, the main character completely annoyed the sheet outta me. But after a while the movie isn't so bad! Its actually pretty interesting/enjoyable/entertaining :D And Megan Fox is very smokin' hot in this film as well. Haha although she does get a little crazy.....

Can't wait to catch up on Gossip Girl! :D yey and.. 90210 by thursday hopefully. I know, I know. My exams aren't even over and all I'm thinking about are movies, movies, shows, movies and food. :D

Speaking of food, going down to countrypatch in the morning for bfast with the mother. I've already decided my breakfast platter. HEHE

LOVELOVEx
Amelia!

No comments:

Post a Comment