Monday, May 11, 2009

You will always be my first true love.

Hello! English paper two this morning was bad :( even if i'm in SL. The questions were retarded (only because i didn't get most of them) and like, difficult!! And it didn't help that I fell sleepy halfway and decided to just give up and go to sleep....... HAHA BECKY I KNOW YOU'RE SHAKING YOUR HEAD IN AMAZEMENT THAT YOUR BEST FRIEND IS SUCH A PIG. I kid you, of course I didn't just give up. *proud* I quickly concluded my work and then I went for a short nap. harhar. But seriously, what was UP with the questions yo?! -.- but oh well, its OVER. So no more lousy novels and difficult-to-spell names anymore. Its all good ^_^ Next paper of torture: MUSIC on Friday. Blah.

Anyway. I totally amaze myself. I am a bottomless pit, except its not really bottomless cause I know where all these stuff that I eat end up in (tummy. dayum~ and my thighs and arms T_T and CHINS bloody hell) I had my usual bowl of cereal this morning before the exam. After the exam, went for breakfast with mommy dearest. 1 bowl of Meehoon soup with 7 fishballs. and then we visited the bakery nearby because really, whats better than fresh baked goods? :) So, I bought 1 cinammon roll, 1 buttermilk bun, 3 kaya tarts, 1 butter cake, 1 pandan slice and some donut balls. AND. that was about 45 minutes ago.

...
..
.

I've finished all the baked stuff I bought from the bakery already. T_T And i've got an hour to lunch! and I'M ALREADY PLANNING WHAT I WANT FOR LUNCH. Dayum. I'm hopeless when it comes to food (-______-)

I really want some pearl milk tea. :(

Also, I really want to watch Star Trek! I don't really know what its about BUT it looks interesting enough and it has Cristian Bale (is he in it?- might be a different show~) in it! So its all good right?

And what happened to Orlando Bloom? I was discussing with Chloe this morning who would be the perfect guy to play BENJAMIN KOMOTIE/LUKAS VAN ROOYEN from 'Fiela's Child' and we both concluded that Orlando Bloom would be perfect :D haha. And the girl.. Nina Van Rooyen (yeah, i know. They have the same surname. BUT THEY'RE NOT BLOOD RELATED. Long story. if you wanna know go pick the book up) shud be played by someone reeeeeeallllly purdy because thats how we imagine her to be :) haha

I want pineapples with lots of sumboi powder so I can drink up the juice after finishing the fruit. MMMMMM~

Lovelovex
AMELIA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment