Sunday, May 24, 2009

And the wonder of it all,

is that you don't realise how much I love you :)

Here are a couple of pictures from Nicholas's shindig (HAHA where did that word come from T_T)

Kalowee and I :) Mango ice thingy. Only the best.

Brunei's next top model this.



Only because I'm really vain and, this blog is lacking pictures.
Why is my head so damn big? 0.0


QQdah! :)
This is the point where I start getting really sweaty cause it was a hot night :(
Kenken, Shim and Alexis :)

BIBIAN!


Another winning shot.
HAHAHA wtf

Isa!

Jenny Baby!

Zakky (:


Adam's winning smile.

Najee German Kaloweeeee hahaha

German!

Love of my life this.


This is why i like German:
He makes me look small.
HAHAHAHAHAH




Yes, I got lazy and so didn't end up bolding peoples name. DEAL WITH IT :( I am turning into the laziest girl T_T IN THE WORLD. World record, wait and see :P

Apart from that I've been having awesome tawsome homemade brushettas, instant noodles, dimsum and oatmeal. Bad combination me thinks. I have a funny feeling in my tummy now. Dayum.

AND I FINALLY watched Confessions of a Shopaholic and the movie was nice :) Of course the book was better, what do you mean? :P But it was pretty scary at some points, I hope I never become a shopaholic altho Dennis says he'll stop me from becoming one if ever. Not like he can resist my puppy eyes ;) HAHA But seriously tho, pretty intense stuff when she started talking about how happy she gets from shopping. Freaky that. And, Isla Fischer is absolutely adorable :) and I LOVED her bridesmaid dress. SO colourful and poofy and purdy :) hehe Did you see her shoes?! Dayum.

Right. I'll go now :)

Lovelovex
Amelia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment