Saturday, May 23, 2009

Oh Beth, what can I do?

*Replies at the end of post, sorry :P*

Okay, I was supposed to do a full-fledged picture post and such but the internet is being really really crappy (why am I not surprised?) and I'm feeling really impatient (why are YOU not surprised?) and can't be arsed to wait for all the pictures to load. SO, here's another full-text commentary. (WTF ;p)

ANYWAY, in case some of you guys don't read my little-nonsensical-random twitter section by the right side of the blog, and so you have no idea.

...
..
.

I'M DONE WITH THE INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE COURSE! IB! NO MORE! I'M DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL! NO MORE MALAY OR BIOLOGY OR HAMLET OR FIELA'S CHILD OR EVEN THE REALLY LOUSY STEVENS FROM REMAINS OF THE DAY. NO MORE (ah shit, i already forgotten the malay books).. NO MORE GDCs AND MUSIC ANALYSING...NO MORE FREAKING DIDO AND ANEAS!!!! :D HEHEHE AND NO MORE BUSINESS TERMS THAT I DON'T GET OR THOSE LOUSY FORMULAS THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE.

Dayum, yes. I'm done with the IB. Everything. Exams. CAS. EE. TOK. EVERYTHING :) Finished. Finito. Habis. WAN LE. hehe. heheheheheheheeee.

Just one month till results now. (HAHA KILLJOY MUCH)

But that apart, I really am free. I have moved my laptop and all the little necessities back into my little bedroom because I don't feel like returning to my 'study room' cause there are still shitloads of paper strewn all over the floor. And, I'm waiting for Kalowee to pop over to help me clean up cause I'm a bum like that.

Speaking of which, I had my first encounter yesterday with Left4Dead, and I might be months lagging but it is freaking cool! :D Kalowee brought me over to a cybercafe with KenKen. And while Kalowee and KenKen was being very pro. I was being quite noobish and keep getting left behind cause I don't know where everyone keeps going. BUT, by the second level, I was already killing the most zombies (very ugly people srsly) ^_^ *proud moment* HAHAHAHA And like, I don't get how K and KK (yes, i'm getting lazier by the second) remember the names of the zombies. Like, the fat one (Boomer is it), the crazy bitch (witch?!) and there's one with a long tounge. HAHA HMMM :P But yes, looking forward to more L4D hours. If only I could download it onto my macbook and spulrge out $100+ for a nice baby pink mouse. That would be very nice.

Also last night, after walking around Gadong for abit and playing the game, we went over to Nicholas's cause he was having a BBQ to celebrate him turning 18th! :) It was a very romantic candle-lit bbq with apparently (cause I didn't eat/not eating and so i depend on other peoples comments) the chicken was awesome shizz. So awesome infact, K wanted a second round and I had to stop her because we all need to lose a little unfortunately. :( The potato salad was the bomb tho. A little spicy but oh-so-good *droool. HAHA Yes. But tons of people turned up! So it was good sitting down and round talking, laughing, it was good :)

AND DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE TO GET THE BEST FRIED NOODLES EVER?!
In HuaHo Bunut, the foodcourt, the second stall from the entrance of the foodcourt. I SWEAR TO SOCKS OKAY. BEST EVA! T_T Also, their waffles ( I mean HuaHo) are also the best, eaten there of course cause its ll crispy and warm and mmm~ (Altho I really don't mind soggy waffles. still good ;p)

also, my title! No, I am not having a tiff with a person named Beth or whatever. But incase you are living under a rock or summin, Yes, Kris Allen won American Idol. And No, I wasn't following up on AI although I did tune in just in time to watch Adam Lambert's performance with KISS. His rendition of Beth was flawless. I loved it. It was SO lovely T_T I fell in love right there and then and was hoping to God that Adam would win. (Very Biased I am aware cause I have not watched Kris perform ever) But he didn't. Oh well. But Really, he sang Beth so beautifully. I think I might just name my daughter Beth. T_T ( HAHA KIDDING.)

:) and moving on with SERIES news... 90210! Shit man, the latest episode really pissed the crap outta me. I was literally cursing in my head. T_T LIAM IS STILL MIGHTY FINE. Esp the part between him and Naomi in the beginning in the car? OH-SO-SWEET T_T I was SO angry about Naomi being a complete silly NAIVE girl tho and is it just me or Annie is really weird looking when she's angry/about to burst. haha Ethan is WEIRD ok. Dayum, he's too much. grr and Silver is just f-ed up as well. She should totally make her mind up. I would pick Dickson anytime. He's been through so much for her okay. Grrrr. but the Office! WHAT A pleasant surprise at the end. I was literally screaming with joy :D BECAUSE ITS SO CUTE! :) my mom think i'm a pyschopath who laughs by herself now. But seriously : ) Jim + Pam = best couple EVA hands down.

Right. I shall now stop very abruptly because I just realised this is a pretty long post :P feels good to be able to type endlessly :) Hope this post was enjoyable enough.... HAHA WTF.

REPLIES!;
GUEST ; hi! :) I would really REALLY like to help you out. But I am a photoshop noob which would also explain why I'm not using Photoshop. Hehe, I'm using JASC Paint Shop Pro. And while its not as easy to find, i find it way easier to work with. :) And all i do is copy and paste pictures around :P hahaha
BECKY ; HAHA I KNOW RIGHT. So freaking random altho I do sometimes get zits on my arms. So odd.
CHLOE ; still excited? ;) HAHA
CHRIS ; Love, Actually is wonderful.
TWIRL ; Thank you! :)
ALEX ; of course no hate. Me, Amelia, Hate? Never right? :P HAHA
NAJEE ; your baju is flying first class that ;) hahahahaha wtf

LOVELOVEX
AMELIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment