Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I feel fine, I feel good.

Hello! Wow, exams aren't even done and I'm already lazy like whut. :( All I want to do is eat and sleep, it'll be a miracle if I can still fit my original dress without alterations for graduation. I feel like a pig. A disgusting slobby pig. Piglets are way cute tho. But meh, I just finished a jar of kaya. I just had a jar of cream cheese just the other day. Its the cream crackers I tell ya! They taste good with everything. I better hide the Peanut Butter (or get my mom too, cause whats the point if I hid them?) or I'll be finishing em tomorrow. Grr.

Speaking of tomorrow, its my SECOND last paper. And while everyone but the french and business students are done... I have about 48 more hours till I'm free like a bird. Let the countdown begin.

Actually, no. because my maths is pretty lousy and I really can't keep track of hours well.

But yeah. Just finished watching the last episode of Season 2 of Gossip Girl. Can't wait for Season 3 where they all will be starting college! (While I'll *hopefully* be starting uni! ) ^_^ I love Blair still. And Georgina is so evil :D AND Serena is such a busybody she attracts problems man. Not cool. Still don't like Vanessa. Dan's alright sometimes. Chuck was awfully sweet at the end and Nate is still as Hot as eva. Jenny's still bleh~ But I loved the scene between her and blair in the loo! So cool that :)

Goodness. Kaya has got to be one of the finest things in life, besides Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese and Honey and Maple Syrup :P

Did I mention Business is one of my worst subjects?

Dayum

Lovelovex
Amelia.

p/s I cleaned up my links. So if you guys need to be liked or whatevs, just give a shoutout yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment