Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our love is my regret.

And while I turned down a shopping trip this afternoon, I am not doing anything in particular right now. I am actually kind of regretting turning it down :( I should be studying, but all I can think about is that the blasted exams are finishing in 5 days! in five day! I can't wait. I'm ecstatic about it.

Also, Love, Actually is an amazing movie. Makes you wanna just fall in love and forgive and forget and give hugs to everyone in your sight :) It also makes you think and think and wonder and think some more. Or maybe that's just me :P

All I want is some doritos right now :( Some good cheesy doritos. But I don't have any at home :(

I'm feeling very unsatisfied at the moment and I can't seem to pinpoint on what I want that I am not having/don't have right now. I just have that really lousy feeling.

Of which. not that there is any relevance or whatever. Graduation is in 3 weeks people! Better be getting your dresses, shoes, bags, jewelery (?!). I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT! The whole family will be attending including one of the most important person in my life. HEHE Its going to be a blast, I'm sure.

Lovelove and I'm sorry for really boring updates.
Amelia x

No comments:

Post a Comment