Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And I'm too proud for love.

REPLIES!;
DENISE ; haha its okay! :) And i knowww. Can't wait for the results. I'm dreading it but I'm SO excited about it T_T
NAT ; HAHA aww, was looking forward to you wanting to try it out :D
CHLOE ; HAHA HAHAH YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU! ITS OKAY ;p
THE SATCH ; No idea, I've never been to your site before. The internet is a funny thing sometimes....

So, yesterday was this lil' missy's birthday:

And she had a wondrous spread of food at her party, bbq items, amazing fried rice, good mashed potatoes, ice-cream!, REALLY good oreo cupcakes, Fruit salad... SO many items it was like a freaking buffet. And everything was good :)

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY NAJEE! :)
Hope you had a wonderful day, filled with joy and everything lovely.

So right, more pictures after the cut. OKAY I KNOW. not after the cut, its just that it sounds so cool being able to say that but okay, fine. Since it doesn't apply here. More pictures after these block of texts which most of you would probably skip anyway :P haha because you know, pictures are much more...easier to look at than these tiny block of texts. Its okay, I know. I do that too.

Anyway, it was nice seeing everyone :) Like, its been ages! and it was good sitting down with good food and like 'catch-up' with each other. hurhur.

I HAVE DECIDED to start saving money for a certain something-something. :( Its gonna take me MONTHS but, I am going to accomplish that because, I am like desperate for it now. All of a sudden. I can't think of any reason to not save money to buy it. Really. I'm horrible :)

Ah screw this haha can't be bothered to type. Wanna do something.. soooo... PICTURES! :)

Isa

No-eyes A-man.
/edit. YOU KNOW WHO YOU LOOK LIKE!!! Quincy the iguana from Foxtrot!! HAHAHAHAH okay, maybe not. But a little resemblance there. Either that or Jason from Foxtrot./edit

Yes, Dibby absolutely can't take his eyes off the food.

No, I don't know why Zakky looks so angry :( HAHA

Christopher

Kalowee *heart

WABBIT

Jenny Baby.
Oh wait, German's baby?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA -.-

Ayeshah

Fauzernator this.

Zakky

KENKEN/KK

NICHOLA

Najeeeeeee

Birthday girl this.

(:
No, I really don't know why I look so pale/shiny face/ tiny eyes/ horrible fringe. I CAN'T HELP IT OKAY *sad face*

LOVELOVEx
Amelia.