Monday, June 22, 2009

Because they know that I ...

I would do it,
Push a button..
Pull a trigger..
Climb a mountain..
Jump off a cliff..
cause you know baby,
I love you..
Love you a little bit.

SONG OF THE MOMENT: Lykke Li ft. Drake - Little Bit (Remix)

Hello :) No pictures at the moment. I keep forgetting to take pictures when I go out. Eurgh. So frustrating. Anyway, download the song!! Its so lovely. Gotta love the lyrics. "Hands down, I'm too proud for love.." I wanna be able to sing along to the whole damn song *big watery eyes*

ANYWAY, 17 Again was good! I've never watched High School Musical, and have only seen Zac Efron in Hairspray and SNL (in which, he was very funny in) and I have come to a conclusion.. I think Zac Efron is a pretty decent actor. His performance in 17 Again was good :) I think Dennis was a little cringey about watching the movie, but he thought it was alright what. Plenty of L-O-L moments and like, I guess added eyecandy cause Zac Efwon is pretty decent looking right ;p HAHA

Next movie to catch is Transformers 2. But not anytime soon :( Gotta plan my days properly now. Got a couple of 'events' (HAHA wtf) coming up. HmmMmmm~

Just thought I'd tell you guys to download the damn song. cause its so good :) I lalalalovvve it!

Lovelovex
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment