Thursday, June 11, 2009

Drive my soul.

REPLIES!;
DENNIS ; oh right ;) haha you have. But its okay. I'll tell you my conclusion later!!!
NAT ; haha thank you for your kind supports even if u dont know what the 'mission' is. also, i dont see the advantage of being a guy. No creativity! standardized suit, pfffft. HAHA
ALEX ; yes I am aware of that. It is supposed to be gentleMEN. Pfft, you boys lousy. No compliments or comments. All i get are spelling checks. :(
LINA ; thank you :) hehe
DENISE ; HEHE :) thank you! i think the big bow is an acquired taste tho, some people liked it some people didn't. OH, you'll be in brunei when the results are out? And i know right, at night. SUNDAY night no less! haha.
AIMAN ; why thank u for pointing that out *embarassed* HAHA

Damn. I am getting into a little puddle being so very lazy to do anything. This post took me two days to actually be finished cause all I kept doing was.. replies. then I would save it as a draft, then I'd upload the pictures and save to draft and now here I am finally getting down and typing out words because I feel very lousy as a blogger. How am I ever going to fulfill my long-life dream of being a top blogger like XiaXue? :( (Not happening, obviously) But yes

Anyway, yesterday. Went out for a nice gossip/catch-up session with Kalowee. Yes, because she has a way WAY way bigger social life than I do (which is unfortunately, non-existant) and so we met up to inform me of everything that has been going on. I don't know why tho, feeling pretty anti-social and all. Meh. BUT ANYWAY. So we went to Excapade for lunch, a long heavy lunch which btw, was very good :)



Yeah, you know it.
Macha Ice-Cream is the love.

After which we went to get her SO OMYGAD ADORABLE poodle, Coco. SHE IS THE MOST ADORABLEST EVA. Like srsly. I cannot imagine anyone who would have the heart to scold him or anything. SO CUTE OK. and the fur, exactly like a soft-toy. Damnit. I want one! T_T

SEE! His leg sticking out. SO CUTE haha


After picking up her brother and sending him and Coco at home, we dropped by the mall to settle some stuff. :)

And obligatory picture of us before dropping me off.
Dayum. I look weird. but meh.

So that was a good outing.

And today, I cooked dinner (BY MYSELF!) for my family. Black Pepper Beef (cause everyone else need meat -.-) and Salt&Pepper Squid and Petolas with eggs and white fungus soup! :D And with a little help from the maid who help fry the squid cause I am terrified of the oil splatters and still ended up getting one on my arm...... but ys. IT WAS A SUCCESS! :) and my parents totally approved and everything so I guess I'll be in charge of dinners more often now. :) HEHE

GOD I HATE GETTING PIN AND NEEDLES IN MY FOOT/FEET. SO uncomfortable and painful :(

Also, downloading new games for the beloved DS! :) I am in desperate need for games. So yes.

And I've got a cousin coming down from Kuala Lumpur tonight, and she'll be staying through the weekend all till next monday! :) So its all good. Give her a little taste of Brunei right? Altho I am a little worried about the lack of things to do/eat. BUT OH WELL. We'll see how it all goes.

Bloody hell. I *am* lazy. I will do a reallly nice long post next week or summin. HAHA I am horrible.

LOVELOVEx
AMELIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment